Thanks Shammon for driving.

Big +1 for this.

I heard that many users want to use FlinkGateway + JDBC to do some
queries, but at present, only Hive JDBC can be used. It is Hive
dialect by default, and the experience is also different from
FlinkSQL. We need to have our own JDBC.

I took a look at your `Public Interface` part, only
`FlinkResultSet.getRowKind` is a true new interface, others are just
implementations.

If the user does not cast into a FlinkResultSet, will there be serious
consequences here (RowKind is ignored)?

Best,
Jingsong