Hi Jing

Flink-Jdbc-Driver is mainly used to facilitate users to submit flink sql
jobs. I think we will not use Flink-Jdbc-Driver in Flink-Jdbc-Connector to
read/write data in general. If users can read/write specific tables by
Flink-Jdbc-Driver, they can use these tables in their flink jobs directly.
Thanks

Best,
Shammon