Thanks for creating this FLIP.

This sounds like a useful feature to make the Flink applications running on
YARN cluster more securely.

However, I think we still miss some important parts in the FLIP.
1. Which hadoop versions this FLIP relies on?
2. We need to describe a bit more about how the YARN ACLs works.
3. Does the ACLs only apply to the logs? How about the Flink JobManager UI?

Best,
Yang

Venkatakrishnan Sowrirajan <vsowr...@asu.edu> 于2023年5月13日周六 08:12写道: