I assume this vote includes a decision to not removing
SourceFunction/SinkFunction in Flink 2.0 (as it has been removed from the
table). If this is the case, I don't think, this discussion has concluded.
There are multiple contributors like myself, Martijn, Alex Fedulov and
Maximilian Michels, who have indicated they would be in favor of
deprecating/dropping them. This Source/Sink Function discussion seems to go
in circles in general. I am wondering if it makes sense to have a call
about this instead of repeating mailing list discussions.

--
https://twitter.com/snntrable
https://github.com/knaufk