Hi Jing,
I just spotted the mailing list that it is a regression – I agree it is a
blocker,
       Kind regards, David.

From: David Radley <david_rad...@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Friday, 27 October 2023 at 10:33
To: dev@flink.apache.org <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: flink-sql-connector-jdbc new release
Hi Jing,
thanks are there any processes documented around getting a release out. Out of
interest what is your thinking around this being a blocker? I suspect it is not
a regression, but a really nice to have, WDYT,
Either way it looks interesting – I am going to have a look into this issue to
try to move it along– could you assign it to me please,
    Kind regards,  David.