From: David Radley <david_rad...@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Friday, 27 October 2023 at 16:22
To: dev@flink.apache.org <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: flink-sql-connector-jdbc new release
Hi Martijn,
Thanks for the link. I suspect I cannot be the release manager, as I do not
have the required access, but am happy to help this progress,         kind
regards, David.

From: Martijn Visser <martijnvis...@apache.org>
Date: Friday, 27 October 2023 at 12:16
To: dev@flink.apache.org <dev@flink.apache.org>
Hi David,

The release process for connector is documented at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Creating+a+flink-connector+release

Best regards,

Martijn