That sounds good. Need to have a closer look tough, how it can be used.

Best regards,
Helmut

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Percy [mailto:mpe...@apache.org]
Sent: Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2018 00:32
To: dev@flume.apache.org
Subject: Re: Store password for config safely?

I think Ferenc has been looking at something related to this, or perhaps is
trying to get an existing patch merged (FLUME-2442
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-2442>, PR 197
<https://github.com/apache/flume/pull/197>). I haven't been following that work
closely so I don't know if it's exactly what you're looking for, but maybe he
can chime in here.

Mike