Hi Ferenc,

Thanks for offering help.
In agreement with Mike I want to have support for Solr 7.2.1 in the morphline
solr sink, so that we can easily upgrade the Elasticsearch sink.

My updates are here:
https://github.com/hwahrmann/flume/tree/Upgrade_Morphline_Sink

I changed the solr version to 7.2.1 and was able to compile the sink withput
any problems.
I can also compile the tests, but when running, I get multiple errors like this:

[INFO] Running org.apache.flume.sink.solr.morphline.TestMorphlineInterceptor
[ERROR] Tests run: 66, Failures: 0, Errors: 66, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
24.438 s <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.flume.sink.solr.morphline.TestMorphlineInterceptor
[ERROR]
testIfDetectMimeTypeRouteToNorthPole(org.apache.flume.sink.solr.morphline.TestMorphlineInterceptor)
  Time elapsed: 1.985 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.VerifyError: class
org.kitesdk.morphline.solr.AbstractSolrMorphlineZkTest overrides final method
createJetty.(Ljava/io/File;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/solr/client/solrj/embedded/JettySolrRunner;
        at
org.apache.flume.sink.solr.morphline.TestMorphlineInterceptor.build(TestMorphlineInterceptor.java:151)
        at
org.apache.flume.sink.solr.morphline.TestMorphlineInterceptor.testIfDetectMimeTypeRouteToNorthPole(TestMorphlineInterceptor.java:139)

[ERROR]
testGrokIfNotMatchDropEventRetain(org.apache.flume.sink.solr.morphline.TestMorphlineInterceptor)
  Time elapsed: 0.363 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.VerifyError: class
org.kitesdk.morphline.solr.AbstractSolrMorphlineZkTest overrides final method
createJetty.(Ljava/io/File;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/solr/client/solrj/embedded/JettySolrRunner;
        at
org.apache.flume.sink.solr.morphline.TestMorphlineInterceptor.build(TestMorphlineInterceptor.java:151)
        at
org.apache.flume.sink.solr.morphline.TestMorphlineInterceptor.testGrokIfNotMatchDropEventRetain(TestMorphlineInterceptor.java:83)

The all have problems with createJetty. So it seems that I maybe need a
different version of jetty or something like that.
And for that I have too less knowledge about maven.

thx,

Helmut