Juan Jose Pablos wrote: > David Crossley wrote: > >This changes causes breakages when doing 'forrest' in docs-author. > >Every document gets errors like the following. Do we need an upgraded > >Cocoon 2.2? > > > >X [0] libre-intro.html BROKEN: > >org.apache.cocoon.environment.commandline.CommandLineRequest.getLocales() > >method not yet implemented! > > > >--David > > I was not aware of this problem. I have just disable it for know, but > still have the bug open > > Sorry for the noise.
No worries, it happens. There were actually two separate issues and it took me a while to track them down. The problem is that not enough of us are working on the documentation, nor running 'build test'. So we do not see the issues immediately. We need to have Gump and Forrestbot working to give us the continuous build capability. I am gradually working on both. Our Gump is close to being able to run 'build test'. The current forrestbot on brutus is using a known stable version of 0.7-dev, so we need a separate instance which operates using head of the trunk and generates only our sites. --David
