On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 16:40 +0100, Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> > Then I would add this to fileSpecific.ft (ft = forrest template) add it
> > to an aggregation and match it in the xsl.
> >
> > In the document I would recommend to add an attribute <td
> > ft="color_ff0000"/> that will be matched in the xsl.
>
> For me it would be sufficient to have @class. No new
> attribute @ft needed. The question is, how and where
> can I define the classes? They need to make it into
> CSS-classes at the skinning stage (like Excel-CSS).
>
Ok, what is the problem with this?
> I still cannot see a big difference between a
> class=" background_color__ff0000 "
> and a style="{background-color=#ff0000;}"
>
> Both look to me like style information ;-)
>
You are right I thought it should not be a @class. Sorry for the
confusion.
> This is different in the OOo where styles are used
> consistently throughout the document.
> In the Excel plugin it's basically a one-time use.
>
Even if it is one time only one can use it again. You never know. ;-)
--
thorsten
"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)