Thorsten Scherler wrote:
On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 11:39 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
So in conclusion, I agree with Gregors concerns, but I also agree with the direction Thorsten is trying to go in.

Actually that is the reason why I am proposing that forrest is *not*
officially developing views anymore.

Please reconsider. You are getting unnecessarily carried away by your emotion. Don't mistakenly read mails as if they were personal complaints when they are not.

I do not see that it get accepted better said it is causing confusion
and concerns by user.

Let me be brutally honest with you, as you are being so too with this mail.

Forrest needs a view system that is better than the current skins, and what you are doing is generally in line with what I have in mind. You like it, you have passion, and this is good.

On the other hand, your descriptions of the system are sometimes totally incomprehensible. If I hadn't seen the code and did not have a similar concept in mind, I think I would have not understood.

I think it's about time that I check out your work and give you feedback. Where do I start?

            - verba volant, scripta manent -