On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 5:09 PM, David Crossley <cross...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 01:48:58PM +0200, Vicent Mas wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to build a website with forrest 0.10 and the dispatcher
>> plugin. My current problem is that all my customizations are ignored. For
>> instance, if I change the copyright in a footer it is not updated. I've used
>> the Dispatcher Quickstart (version 0.8 is the most modern version I found) as
>> a guide when possible.
>
> Not sure what you mean regarding "version 0.8".

I mean this document:

http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/how/howto-dispatcher-quickstart.html

> The current, but perhaps out-of-date, document is in the plugin's docs.
> Do this:
>  cd whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher
>  forrest run
>  http://localhost:8888/how/howto-dispatcher-quickstart.html

I've done it but I get a "Resource not found error". Anyway I've found
the xml version of the document and the content seems to correspond to
the document I mention above. The document talks about an
org.apache.forrest.themes.core plugin that I'm unable to find and also
about a pelt.fv file in that plugin, so I am lost.

> (Patches welcome :-)

I wish I was able to patch it :-) Thanks once more for your help.

Vicent

--
Share what you know, learn what you don't.