Le 12/06/2018 à 18:42, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
Tuesday, June 12, 2018, 6:06:17 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Hi Daniel,

It's done with an update of the wiki page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FREEMARKER/try.freemarker.org+maintenance+and+installation

But I faced an issue with the cron job, this command:

jleroux@freemarker-vm:/opt/fmonlinetester/var$ sudo curl
https://localhost:8081/tasks/reload-ssl
curl: (35) gnutls_handshake() failed: An unexpected TLS packet was received.

I also tried HTTP, no protocol  and both (//) to no avail so far. I
don't know what I miss, if I miss something

jleroux@freemarker-vm:/opt/fmonlinetester/var$ sudo curl
localhost:8081/tasks/reload-ssl
<head>
<title>Error 405 Method Not Allowed</title>
</head>
It's HTTP, not HTTPS, and it seems the HTTP method must be POST, not
GET.
OK thanks, indeed
sudo curl -X POST http://localhost:8081/tasks/reload-ssl
works :)

All is ready and working manually. I will just check the
/var/log/fmonlinetester/letsencrypt.log tomorrow morning. I use the cron line:
0 0 * * * /opt/fmonlinetester/var/cert-renew.sh >
/var/log/fmonlinetester/letsencrypt.log

Jacques
Jacques

Yes, I'll take care of that