Hi Woonsan,

thanks for having a look - and nothing stops us making a nice common CLI tool
:-)

Regarding remarks (improvement ideas)

Having an easy way to add custom tools would be nice but a bit tricky

* How to pick up custom tools - config file versus class path scanning? What
dependencies to pull in?
* How to integrate custom libs with the generated wrapper scripts - I would
like to cleanly separate out-of-the-box freemarker-cli from user-specific
changes, e.g. I support loading FreeMarker templates from
“~/.freemarker-cli/templates”

Using FreemarkerTask in a different environment

* No problem to keep a shared “Configuration”

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried Goeschl