Thanks Ralph,

That indeed goes the same way than when we had a check box for that in Jira (I
can't remember why it was abandoned)

Jacques

Le 13/11/2017 à 00:36, Ralph Goers a écrit :
An ICLA is always encouraged but is not required if the committer knows for
certain the contributor intends for their contribution to be Apache licensed.
Simply having a statement in the main README at GitHub with a statement to the
effect that all contributions submitted as pull requests are under the Apache
license would be enough.

Ralph