Le 08/02/2018 à 22:30, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
Monday, February 5, 2018, 9:38:57 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Le 04/02/2018 à 10:08, Daniel Dekany a écrit :
BTW is Freemarker providing a RAT report?
`ant rat` generates one locally. It contains quite a few false alarms,
but I have only used it for manual checking. It's not published
anywhere.

Hi Daniel,

You can remove false alarms using a rat-excludes.txt placed in the root.
That's undocumented, or at least I can't find it in the documentation
of Rat. Despite that, I have tried it with the latest stable (0.12,
from 07-Jun-2016... suspicious), but it had no effect. So for now it
will be Ant's good old fileset excludes.
That's also a good solution for now indeed

Jacques