+1.  Good to know.  I was just talking to a potential customer this morning
that’s intent on replacing voldemort with an IMDG and wanting to merge whatever
solution with their current Redis use cases.  If its not ready I want to make
sure I’m not giving bad information.

Wayne Lund
Advisory Platform Architect
916.296.1893