Hi Christian,

I don't know much about Calcite and haven't had a chance to try out your
adapter yet but it sounds like a neat idea.  Will your talk be recorded and
available after the Summit?

Also for question 1. Would you be interested to have the adapter as part of
Geode's code ecosystem?
Do you mean to create a module in Geode for this adapter?  Would it make
sense to add a Geode module to Calcite?  Were you wanting a tighter
integration (beyond an adapter) with Calcite within Geode?

-Jason