Hi Kirk,

I think this is will probably require a request to infra. You can file a
JIRA with infra assuming we have consensus to get rid of the diffs (huge +1
from me:)

Also, please don't cross post with private@geode. The private list should
*only* be used for things that can't be discussed publicly.

-Dan

https://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact