Hi all,

I wrote a PR (GEODE-5800) recently to remove redundant cases from
DataSerializer.readObject etc. calls. This changed the bytecode size (but
not the behavior) of a number of DataSerializables, and I realized that the
task of updating the list (or viewing the diff) was made harder by the fact
that our sanctionedDataSerializables list has gotten out of order. I would
like to propose forcing the list (and probably sanctionedSerializables as
well) to be ordered and the files to be equal, as I see no benefit to
having the files out of order, and I do see a benefit to having
configuration files like this rigidly defined so that we can analyze and
read diffs better.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Galen