If you put quotes around "WANRollingUpgradeNewSenderProcessOldEvent" in
Jira, then the search finds no hits. Without the quotes it results in two
tickets now including the one you worked on. Jira must be searching for
partial string matches without quotes -- so some sequence of words in the
name of that test must be in your ticket. I'll be using quotes from now on.