+1 to Jake's interpretation of the voting system not having been adjusted
yet for the new world that is GitHub. When I read the Apache voting
guidelines they make sense to me for bug decisions but not for a regular
PR.

The inertia coming with three votes on every PR is way more costly than the
alternative of an occasional rewind.