Hi all,

I have not found information about this topic in the wiki, and taking into
account that I cannot find any "hotfix" branch in github, maybe this has not
happened yet: I would like to ask about the criteria to create a maintenance
release.

I suppose that a high priority bug should exist, but how is that priority
evaluated?

If Im interested on a specific issue solution which will be included in next
release, but I cannot wait so long, could I ask for an official maintenance
version? Or creating my own Geode version is the only alternative?

Thanks in advance,

Alberto B.