We are suffering the problem of the multiple class loaders described in
Geode-6716, which was solved in Geode-6822
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-6822).

________________________________
De: Anthony Baker <aba...@pivotal.io>
Enviado: miércoles, 10 de julio de 2019 17:06:59
Para: dev@geode.apache.org
Asunto: Re: What triggers a maintenance release?

Great question, Alberto.  In the past we’ve done patch releases (the 3rd digit
in X.Y.Z) due to security issues but it hasn’t been a very common occurrence.

What issue are you running into?  Perhaps we can help with an alternative
approach or workaround.  If you would like the project to do a patch release, I
encourage you to make a case :-)

Anthony