I accept that point. I would certainly like to minimize the work and per bucket
status would seem undesirable.  I can totally agree to back burner that until
some point in the future at which point we agree to move forward on it. I was
just anticipating that would fall out necessarily. That said, let’s consider
that back burnered for this proposal.

The main classes I really want to cleanup with this proposal are CachePerfStats
and RegionPerfStats.

Thanks for the good constructive feedback.