Hi there Robert,

Whilst it is not a new issue (for 1.10), but missing something this critical is an automatic -1, in my books. It has been a problem since 1.8 and we've just missed it, otherwise 1.8 onwards should have been rejected.

There is not a JIRA, as I have not yet received a positive response to understand IF the change to JAR was expected or unexpected.

Also note that my '-1' is conditional on either fixing it or a response (and JIRA) outlining that this is an signed off feature.

--Udo