+1 for starting with only Build, Unit, and Stress tests.

When you say you propose to "require pull request reviews" before merging, what
number of reviews are you proposing?  When we discussed this before
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3e9a78a474b15d900244a86ed80358e59f4836a36e7368ae15eeeb17@%3Cdev.geode.apache.org%3E>
 nearly everyone felt that “3” was way too high but also some people even
thought “1” was too high.  The consensus then was to leave it up to the PR
author how many reviews, if any, they needed to feel comfortable.

It looks like any committer can bypass there GitHub safeguards if they wish
just by committing directly to develop, so I guess that this proposal remains
compatible with “people over process”.

-Owen