Dale, I have few questions that I have added as comments to the RFC.

On 10/6/20, 5:24 PM, "Jacob Barrett" <jabarr...@vmware.com> wrote:

    Do we expect this to be used by production code or just test code? If this
is going to be used by production code I am concerned with introducing another
singleton class into the mix. We really want to be moving towards a
non-singleton world where I can have more than one Cache in a JVM. For
production code this value should probably be retrieved from the Cache,
DistributedSystem or some child of those instances. If this is for test code
only then ignore me the above concerns.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Make+Geode%27s+Working+Directory+Configurable