+1 (for the list and Mike)

Le 6/9/2015 6:29 PM, William Markito a écrit :
+1 (for the list and Mike)

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 6:18 PM, Dan Smith <dsm...@pivotal.io> wrote:

I'm definitely +1 on Mike as well.

-Dan

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 5:57 PM, Sudhir Menon <sme...@pivotal.io> wrote:

+1 on mike being a committer

Suds
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 9, 2015, at 5:55 PM, Michael Stolz <mst...@pivotal.io> wrote:

Actually, I'd like to be part of this group as well. Seeing as how I
was
the very first customer to deploy Gemfire in production.

--
Mike Stolz
Principal Technical Account Manager
wrote:
Hi!

for various reasons we missed a few Pivotal folks
when submitting a Geode proposal. There's nothing
controversial about them -- just an honest mistake.
They are all currently working on the project and
contributed quite a bit in the past. In short, they have
as much a claim in being a project committer as
all the other folks who were on the proposal.

I propose that we add them to the project as committers
since they should've been on the proposal to begin with:
    * Chloe Jackson
    * Manuel David
    * Rajesh Kumar
    * Rishitesh Mishra
    * Shankar Hundekar

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours and lazy consensus
applies.

Here's my +1.

Thanks,
Roman.