Hi!

for various reasons we missed a few Pivotal folks
when submitting a Geode proposal. There's nothing
controversial about them -- just an honest mistake.
They are all currently working on the project and
contributed quite a bit in the past. In short, they have
as much a claim in being a project committer as
all the other folks who were on the proposal.

I propose that we add them to the project as committers
since they should've been on the proposal to begin with:
     * Chloe Jackson
     * Manuel David
     * Rajesh Kumar
     * Rishitesh Mishra
     * Shankar Hundekar
     * Michael Stolz
     * Mak Gokhale

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Here's my +1.

Thanks,
Roman.