I like that idea, though I also think the idea is to keep the Apache Geode
branding on the page as the readers scrolls down. Maybe we could have them
side by side? Or have the incubator (later Apache) logo at the top and fade
into the Apache Geode as it scrolls? That might be too complicated for our
design, but it would put the Apache logo at the top as soon as the page
loads.