Le 10/12/2016 à 6:36 AM, Jens Deppe a écrit :
+1 to remove it

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 9:33 PM, John Blum <jb...@pivotal.io> wrote:

+1 - forget deprecated; delete it.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 8:22 PM, Udo Kohlmeyer <ukohlme...@pivotal.io>

+1 - I see no real benefit for this.

On 12/10/16 1:10 pm, William Markito wrote:

+1 -  We always discouraged people using dynamic regions

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 4:33 PM, Dan Smith <dsm...@pivotal.io> wrote:

I'd like to reopen the discussion about deprecating
DynamicRegionFactory. This is some old crufty code I don't think we
want anyone to use. I see we had a ticket to deprecated it
(GEODE-388), but we chose not to do it because we don't have an
alternative API to create regions from the client (GEODE-215).

The thing is, there is a pretty easy workaround to use functions to
create regions from the client. Personally I'd recommend that over
DynamicRegionFactory. Can we just deprecate DynamicRegionFactory now
and implement GEODE-215 later?

john.blum10101 (skype)