@Anil:
Without the fix that GEODE-1883 should bring, client caches only have 1 way
of setting
the security properties: do it via the callback.

Once the fix is in, client caches should again have 2 ways of setting the
security
properties: 1.  do it via the callback, or 2. place in a
security.properties file.

The docs on the release/1.0.0-incubating branch (and therefore in the
release candidate)
list the 2 ways of setting the security properties.  However, GEODE-1883
has not been
fixed for the release candidate, so this documentation detail is wrong in
the release
candidate.

The docs in the develop branch list only the 1 way.

Does this explanation help?