+1

- Checked signatures
- Ran gfsh: ./gfsh version --full
- Built from source
- Verified Commit ID atches with source tar ball
- Reviewed BUILDING.md

Under 'Build from Source on Windows' in BUILDING.md it states minimum
Gradle is 2.12, when the gradle.properites file has 2.14.1. When run with
2.12, the build fails due to our Gradle version check. I am not sure how
many people will try to build from source on Windows, but it is an issue.
The workaround is to download the 2.14.1 version of Gradle.Its not a big
deal, only a small issue out of the box with Windows. BUILDING.md needs to
be updated.

Also, a big +1 for the binary tar ball for 1.0 is 23MB smaller than M3.

--Mark