Sorry, I missed that part about installing Apache httpd with Tomcat.
Why would you install both Apache httpd and Tomcat?  You are talking
about the non-java httpd server, right?

In any case, we intend to have Apache Tomcat, not Apache httpd, running
with Geronimo.  This means that there will be a GBean wrapper for it and
it will be as easy to install/configure as any of the other Geronimo
services.  It is my understanding that we will have preset bundles one
of which will be Tomcat.

Regards,
Alan

Your