> In the future can you start with a fresh email message instead of
> replying to an existing message on the mailing list.  On most email
> clients if you reply to a message and change the subject it still
> groups the response with the original thread.  BTW this is called
> "thread hijacking".
thanks for let me know. will make sure that wan't happen agien :)

> Anyway, I took a peek at the HTTPConnector code an what you have should
> work.  Can you try hooking up a debugger to see what is in GBeanMBean
> attributes map?
I will try (not still sure how yet , but will find out) any way if there
is a bug as I claimed the other peoples build of the maven should failed
inside axis module tests.  It seems it is not the case.
may be I have messs up something, any way plese let me check it, try to
debug it and get back to you.
Thanks
Srinath

Lanka Sofware Foundation