On Oct 5, 2004, at 1:00 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

On Oct 4, 2004, at 11:17 AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

I know the main developer of MC4J, a cool (Swing-based) JMX
management console -- check out the screen shots and stuff. (His name is
Greg Hinkle)

I was using mc4j. I liked it.

 I hope to get Greg on board with Geronimo.  If so, and if
that project continues to use (what is essentially) the Mozilla Public
License, would we be able to distribute it as part of Geronimo?

Yes

last time I looked at it, it required the netbeans runtime environment which was H_U_G_E... does anyone know if he has a standalone swing (or swt) version yet?

-dain