Hi,

I would like to know if it would be helpful to have a RMI class server.

Currently, I see two potential usage:
* deployment: currently, we need to be carefull about the exceptions nested
within
DeploymentException otherwise we will get a ClassNotFoundException. As a matter
of
fact, by installing a security manager and with the correct policy file, "local
deployments" work properly. Indeed, as the ClassLoader used under the cover by
Configuration is a URLClassLoader, marshalled classes are "properly" annotated.
* IIOP: here I guess that we will need to download the stubs somehow to the
clients.

If you think that this is a good thing to have, then I am happy to get it
working.

Thanks,
Gianny