I think I wrote something a little confusing...let me clarify...

What we do to a subset of Geronimo has impact on the whether it passes. However if Geronimo passes the TCK, then a subset would include the features that passed. However, as it stands, passing is an all-or-nothing propsition.

I hope that was less confuusing.

Jeff Genender wrote:

Brian K. Wallace wrote:

~  1. Assuming the whole of Geronimo passes the TCK, what can be said of
a 'minimal' Geronimo? Is it able to claim anything with regard to the TCK?

TCK is all or nothing. You pass all tests or you don't pass certification. A minimal Geronimo would clearly be a subset of the "whole tomato", so TCK has no bearing on this, nor should there be concern. A minimal Geronimo is just disconnecting the features you don't want from the configuration. TCK and minimal Geronimo are mutually exclusive and do not impact each other in any way.