What's the purpose of the ejb-relation-name and
ejb-relationship-role-name elements at:

openejb-jar/relationships/ejb-relation/ejb-relation-name

openejb-jar/relationships/ejb-relation/ejb-relationship-role/
                                       ejb-relationship-role-name

        It seems that we ignore those, and don't validate them against
each other even if they're present in both ejb-jar.xml and openejb-jar.xml
(they're optional in both files).  I guess it could be used for
"documentation", but then I'd prefer to make it a description element
instead of something that looks like it ought to be present.

Thanks,
        Aaron