Next time, maybe consider trusting me.

geir

On Oct 9, 2005, at 4:13 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

On Oct 9, 2005, at 12:30 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

As a director last year, I voted for the resolution here :

http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2004/ board_minutes_2004_06_23.txt

which, in part, says :

       RESOLVED, that the Public Relations Committee be and hereby is
responsible for organization and oversight of efforts to handle
       public relations on behalf of The Apache Software Foundation,
       including trademark licensing and other issues regarding
       management of the Apache brand and raising of funds

This is exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks.

-dain

[EMAIL PROTECTED]