Currently, the daytrader build doesn't do much. It just builds an EAR. I'd
like to convert to build to do more:

- automated functional testing
- automated deployment to Geronimo or other container(s) (using Cargo)
- ability to build for different target environments
- distribution of a packaged zip containing not only the EAR but also the
container's configuration. This is to version control the container's config
files and make the app "executable" and separated from the container's
install.
- automate the database setup
- possibly convert some of the daytrader app to use xdoclet to demonstrate
how it works with Maven2

After thinking this through, I think I'm going to work in my own repo. This
is the easiest and fastest solution for me. Once I have finished, I can then
offer this full m2 build to the Geronimo project and you can decide to do
whatever you want with it. I won't be touching much of the daytrader source
files so it shouldn't be that hard to incorporate afterwards.

Thanks
-Vincent