On Sun, 6 Nov 2005, Bruce Snyder wrote:

On 11/6/05, Heikki Linnakangas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Could you point me to an example or more specific instructions? I'm just
trying to figure out how to configure PostgreSQL XADataSource with
Geronimo.

Oddly enough, I began looking into the same thing this morning, but I
don't see an XADataSource as part of the PostgreSQL JDBC  driver
distirbution (postgresql-8.0-312.jdbc3.jar). However, I did stumble
upon a message from you on the pgsql-jdbc list:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2005-09/msg00131.php

What's the status of this XADataSource?

It was checked in CVS last week. It's included in the "8.1 build 404" version:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Note that it requires server version 8.1 since two-phase commit is a new feature in that release.

- Heikki