Good point Ken. How about we consider this thread the invite? So formally:

We would like to invite the projects that Geronimo works with to consider joining Geronimo as a Subproject. If your project would like to join, we will either need a proposal to incubate the project, or a proposal to donate the code. In the case of incubation, the current committers will have immediate access to their code in the incubator, and in the case of an donation, the current committers will have to earn commit on Geronimo.

-dain