Hi All,
it has been a while since this note about the solaris zones but I have not seen any more comments about setting up a confluence site on any of these zones.

It would be great if the growing V1 documentation in the confluence site (hosted by atlassian) could be moved and hosted locally by the ASF.

I configured on my laptop a confluence site and have a copy of the current documentation up and running in minutes.

How do you guys see installing a local confluence site in these zones? I am not a committer but would certainly like to help build this up.

Cheers!
Hernan

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
Our zones are done and I'm creating user accounts for those that volunteered to help admin, namely jeff, bruce and david. I've run into a small problem (solaris doesn't seem to like group names bigger than 8 characters!) so I'll get that sorted and we can move forward...

geir