On 12/5/05, Matt Hogstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Not to volunteer anyone (;-0) but Hernan seems to be the documentation master
> these days.   Perhaps he'd be interested ?

Actually, Matt just after I sent my previous reply, I thought of
exactly the same thing. Let's ping him to query his interest. (I'm
CC'ing him on this response.)

> Also, I'm not sure stale is worse than no content.  If its stale at least its
> starting point.  If there is nothing to start with you have to mine the code
> or
> mailing list.

Possibly, depends on the amount of staleness we're talking about.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/