I will reimport again tomorrow and migrate all of the content to the DOC10 space.

I will let ya know when its done.

Um, not sure but we might want to limit write to the DOC10 space to publishers, not just anyone who creates an account. We can create a community space as a free for all, but we might want to keep a tighter leash on the docs.

Anyways, just a thought.  Now I gotta crash and get some sleep.

--jason