[ X ] Make Tomcat the default web container install selection

( Tomcat is the container that users in my environment prefer, probably not for technical reasons though ).

Would be nice if in the future we could provide some feature and performance comparisons between the two to help users make an informed choice.

John

Erik Daughtrey wrote:

The installer should make either Tomcat or Jetty the default selection. The operator can always override and select the other. Vote:
[  ] Make Jetty the default Web Container install selection

[  ] Make Tomcat the default web container install selection

We may run out of time before the votes can be tallied. For that reason, I'm making the default Jetty unless someone can provide a good reason why it shouldn't be.

FYI - it's been decided that installation of both web containers via the installer will not be allowed. Manual configuration of both is possible though.