Hi Gianny

Great to know its fixed. Will try it out after building geronimo from source.

Thanks
Manu
On 12/13/05, Gianny Damour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Manu,

Thanks for your debugging! This was a bug in IdentityDefinerBuilder,
which was wrongly trying to identify a compound PK based on the number
of primary key fields.

This is now fixed.

I will create a JIRA to track this issue tomorrow as it seems that JIRA
is down tonight.

Thanks,
Gianny

Manu George wrote:

> Hi Gianny,
>
> I have done all that you mentioned. I am still getting the error.I
> have replicated the issue in a simple EJB,the example CMP in Ed
> Roman's book Mastering EJB. I am attaching the stack trace and the
> plans below
>
> 17:02:05,211 WARN  [SystemExceptionInterceptor] Product
> <>

<snip>