On Feb 3, 2006, at 12:45 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

I've been digging around the net for a while, found some pages that indicate that there is support for Oracle XA, some that say there is a a TranQL RAR for it... and others that list that the only XA RAR is the one for Derby.

Anyone know definitively what the story is?

There is definitely an oracle xa rar in tranql/vendors/oracle/xa

And if possible know what is needed to get it working?

It is likely to work if you build it. However I don't know that it has been used in the last year or more, so I won't make any promises. Matt might have tried it, I don't know. We have been a bit reluctant to publish it without more evidence that it works well.

thanks
david jencks

--jason